Researchers at Miami University who need to create data management plans as part of a research proposal can take advantage of the following resources:
- DMPTool.org allows you to create, review, and share data management plans that meet institutional and funder requirements.
- Staff in the Center for Digital Scholarship are available for personalized reviews of data management plans prior to proposal submission.
To get started with DMPTool. org:
- Navigate to DMPTool.org.
- Click the big Get Started button in the middle of the screen.
- Select Miami University (OH) from the drop-down list of institutions on the next page.
- Click the green Next button.
- Enter your Miami unique ID and password on the MUNet Login Page.
- On the next page, click the green Create New DMP button and follow the prompts.
For questions about using DMPTool.org or to arrange a personalized review of your data management plan, contact Eric Johnson, Numeric and Spatial Data Librarian, Center for Digital Scholarship, King Library (513-529-4152).
Data image by By DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, via Wikimedia Commons, public domain.