Many federal and private sponsors have issued special calls or guidance on using existing funding mechanisms for research on COVID-19, including the following:
- American Lung Association
- AWS Diagnostic Development Initiative
- Defense Logistics Agency
- DOD Newton Award
- Merck KGaA
- Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- Spencer Foundation
Federal funding opportunities can also be found by entering the word “covid” in the search in the keyword field in the “Search Grants” section of grants.gov.
As more opportunities come to our attention, we’ll update the list of COVID-19-related funding opportunities on the Research & Innovation website. Similar lists can also be found on the following organizations’ websites:
- Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Grant Forward
- Freelance Artist Resource Producing Collective (free resources, opportunities, and financial relief options available to artists of all disciplines)
- InfoEd Global (Miami’s funding opportunity database, InfoEd Global’s SPIN, has also added “Coronavirus/COVID-19” and “COVID-19 Non-Research Resources” as keywords.)
Image by TheDigitalArtist via Pixabay, used under Creative Commons license.