The addition of CaTia Daniels to the Research & Sponsored Programs (RSP) staff has given us the opportunity to make some improvements to the proposal services we provide, and to update the list of RSP Consultants assigned to each department.
CaTia will now be the primary RSP consultant for the following departments:
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- College of Education, Health and Society (except Kinesiology, Nutrition, and Health)
All other department assignments remain unchanged. As always, any of the three RSP consultants — Anne Schauer, Amy Cooper, and CaTia Daniels — can assist any faculty with proposal submission in the absence of the primary department consultant.
We have also expanded Vanessa Gordon’s role in the proposal preparation process. Vanessa will now serve as the “RSP Cayuse Expert” and will be the go-to person for all Cayuse questions. Among her new duties, Vanessa will now be available to provide the following services upon request:
- Start a Cayuse proposal record: Email Vanessa the following information:
- Prime funding agency (only if we are a subcontractor)
- Sponsor program name (if applicable)
- Proposal guidelines URL
- Project title
- Project dates
- Proposal deadline
- Name(s) of subcontractors (if applicable)
- Names of co-PIs (if applicable) and % allocation for each (total should be 100%)
- Add new sponsors: Email Vanessa if your proposal sponsor or one of your subcontractors is not currently in the Cayuse system.
- Enter detailed budget in Cayuse SP, Cayuse 424, and Fastlane: Email Vanessa your final approved internal budget spreadsheet.
- Review and approve Cayuse SP record before it is submitted for routing: Email Vanessa once your record is complete and she will review, approve, and submit for routing on your behalf.